The patent pending IAS Mobile Work Platform for Traffic Control (MWP-TC) provides portable fall protection for safer traffic control operations.
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Rating
- MWP-TC’s handrail height meets OSHA Standards for heights of 42” plus or minus 3” for aerial platforms.
- ANSI tested to 1,000 lbs. working load capacity.*
- Made with lightweight aluminum with a steel underride support system.
- Comes with a standard 2″ hitch receiver with 6″ adjustable drop.
- Adjustable Hydraulic Welded Bottle Jacks with 24″ leveling arms to minimize sway while in use.
- Aluminum or powder-coated finish available.
- Integrated rear towing receiver allows towing an arrow-panel trailer.
- Secondary towing receiver comes with three (3) powered wiring options – 4-pin, 5-pin, or 7-pin wiring harnesses.
- Aggressive slip resistant Grip Strut flooring.
- Warning, Work, and DOT lighting
- DOT reflective tape
- Center step for easy bed access.
- One year limited warranty against workmanship defects.**
*The MWP-TC has been load tested by an accredited university and meets a working load capacity of 1,000 lbs. The load capacity is consistent with the requirements of ANSI A92. However, the platform’s full working load capacity can only be utilized when connected to a Class IV or higher rated hitch on most pick-up and work trucks.
**Warranty period shall become effective upon delivery. Inspect unit for damages and ensure that all items are accounted for and in good working order. Notify Innovative Access Solutions as soon as possible for any defects or missing items.
- Overall Width: 72 inches
- Overall Depth: 37 inches
- Overall Height: 46 inches
- Handrail Height: (from Grip Strut Floor) 42 inches
- Swing Door Handrail Height: (from Grip Strut Floor) 39 inches
- Weight: 430 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: up to 1,000 lbs. (using Class IV hitch)
- Platform Lights: 12VDC with 7-way utility connector*
- Secondary Arrow Board Hitch: with 4, 5, or 7-way connector
*12VDC power supply necessary for work lights and strobe lights.