Trucker I is a staircase ladder that provides safe trailer access, durability, and conveniently mounts to the rub rail. This ladder is used on standard height decks and is our most popular ladder. Best if used on deck height range of 40″- 54″
Safety-engineered features help decrease the chance of injury or strain for any truck driver. The Trucker I (part # 6900) can be attached anywhere in the stake pockets or rub rail of the trailer, or mounted with a steel bracket. Three wide plank steps and a fourth dropdown rung. Lightweight fall protection with a compact fold together design. It can be customized for for specialized applications and heights.
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Rating – Special Duty (375-lb)
- OSHA Compliant
- All Aluminum
- CNC Billet hooks
- Slip Resistant Treads & D-Rung
- Foldable bottom D-Rung step
- (2) Folding Handles
- Powder Coat finishes are available
- Storage Options Available
- Weight: 22-lbs
- Dimensions (Stored): 21” W x 37” L
- Dimensions (In-Use w/Handle): 21” W x 71” L
There are no reviews yet.