The 4-Step Trucker staircase-style ladder is the Trucker I ladder with one additional anti-slip stationary step. This ladder is designed for higher deck heights and is used frequently by crane trucks, utility trucks, and trailers that have a higher deck height. This ladder temporarily mounts to the rub rail. Best if used on deck height range of 50″- 64″
The 4-Step Trucker staircase-style ladder provides fall protection safety, a durable build, and convenient mounting. Safety-engineered features help decrease the chance of injury or strain for any truck driver. Four wide plank steps and a fifth dropdown rung. Trucker steps can be attached anywhere in the stake pockets or rub rail.
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Rating – Special Duty (375-lb)
- OSHA Compliant
- All Aluminum
- CNC Billet Hooks
- (4) Slip Resistant Treads & D-Rung
- Foldable bottom D-Rung step
- Powder Coat finishes are available
- Weight: 25-lbs
- Dimensions (Stored): 21” W x 44” L
- Dimensions (In-Use): 21” W x 79” L
There are no reviews yet.