ANSI A14.7-2011 Under Trucker Truck Ladder
Our new Under Trucker Truck Ladder gives you easy access to your trailer. Compatible with most dry box trailers and slide axles, this ladder mounts easily under your bed. To use, simply unhook the locking pin, guiding the ladder down the side channel slide to the working position. When the job is complete; reverse the action to simply stow & go with ease. The ladder is recessed under the trailer to eliminate collision with real docks. Once you install your Under Trucker Truck Ladder, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without one under your truck.
The Under Trucker Truck Ladder:
- Top-Tier ANSI Rated – 400 lb. and OSHA approved construction
- Works on the rear of most Dry Van Box Trailers and Slide Axle Trailers (not for rear installation on split/spread axle trailers)
- Requires a mounting surface on rear of trailer frame of 22” front to rear and 21” side to side of trailer frame
- Can be mounted on either Driver or Passenger Side
- Easily installs with (4) Grade 8 3/8” bolts (mounting hardware provided)
- Ladder securely locks in stowed position with locking pin.
- Constructed of high-grade billet and extruded aluminum
- (3) aggressive, slip-resistant 18” wide Grip Strut ® step treads
- *Side-Mount Trailer options available
- *Powder-Coating options available
- Storage Rack dimensions: 21w X 22d X 21h
- Ladder dimensions: 18w X 34h